- Don't let that huge hole in the ground slow you down! Get ready for the next push up the mountain with something inside the cavernous Crevasse by The North Face®.
- Vintage-inspired, panel-loading daypack.
- Comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps with sliding sternum straps for additional load management.
- Stowable winged and padded hipbelt with buckle closure.
- E-VAP™ back panel with airflow channel for ventilation.
- Large main compartment with spacious zippered pocket.
- Two zippered pockets on the sides.
- Organizing panel inside the front zippered pocket.
- Cinch closure with buckled flap for added protection.
- Variable-sized laptop sleeve provides versatile storage options.
- Dedicated neoprene tablet sleeve.
- Zippered compartment at the front for added organization.
- Grab handle with leather handle for added durability.
- Leather lash points.
- Capacity: 1648 cu in / 27 L.
•1680D ballistic nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crevasse by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Crevasse
This backpack has been great. I ordered it to use in college because I needed a large, sturdy bag that was still attractive. This backpack succeeded! The laptop sleeve and iPad sleeve are wonderful- they keep my technology safe and I always feel like they're well protected. The material is sturdy and works great in all weather (I was caught in the pouring rain last week and nothing inside got wet). And, people compliment me on it all the time! Great bag, highly recommended.
- Rebecca N - customer
- from New Jersey
- October 22, 2012
I love this bag. It's handy, holds way more than initial impressions. The vertical front pockets are tall enough to fit a thermos in, the laptop sleeve fits more than I'll need and the overall construction inspires much confidence. The clips on the sides of the bag take a little getting used to, but I do have more faith in them than typical plastic fastener clips.
I'd also recommend: timbuk2
- Fil M - customer
- from New Brunswick, NJ
- August 16, 2012