- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Travel with the spacious and durable Base Camp Travel Canister by The North Face®. Pack and go with the stylish and convenient Base Camp Travel Canister.
- Constructed of water and abrasion resistant polyester and nylon. PVC-free thermoplastic elastomer laminate to withstand the abuse of travel.
- D-shaped zipper provides easy access to the main compartment where you can store your large toiletry items.
- Zippered mesh pocket secures small essentials. Small mesh pockets at each end provide additional storage.
- Two exterior daisy chains allow canister to be strapped securely to nearly any pack or duffel.
- Interior strap with side-release buckle lets you hang canister from a towel bar.
Best use - Travel.
Average weight - 15 ounces.
Dimensions - 9 x 5 x 5 inches.
Material(s)- Thermoplastic elastomer/ballistic nylon.
Weight (g) - 425 grams.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 5 in
- Handle Length: 3 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Base Camp Travel Canister by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Base Camp Travel Canister
This works great. It has a lot of pockets, and a hook to hang it up. It is a little smaller than I expected, but it does hold everything I need to go on a small trip.
- Leslie S - customer
- from Ohio
- March 11, 2012
It's a cute little travel companion for camping. I thought it was a great buy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- June 2, 2012