- There's no sweat fitting all your travel necessities when you tote the Base Camp Duffel - Medium from The North Face®.
- Ideal for weekend or extended trips lasting three to four days.
- Spacious main compartment with D-zip opening and flap.
- Zippered mesh pocket inside.
- Dual haul straps for easy top carry.
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps allows for backpack-style carry.
- Dual side haul handles.
- Four compression straps help cinch down load.
- Logo at sides and on shoulder straps.
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon.
- Capacity: 72L/ 4,393.71in³.
- 80% polyester, 20% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 22 in
- Depth: 13 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 26 in
- Handle Drop: 13 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Base Camp Duffel - Medium by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.