- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Why choose between style and performance when you can have both with the Sky Lake by Teva®.
- Leather and textile upper for added durability and style.
- Traditional lacing system ensures that you have a snug and secure fit.
- Soft EVA midsole contours to your foot for all day comfort and flexibility.
- Rear pull tab for easy on and off.
- Rugged rubber outsole provides excellent traction and grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sky Lake by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
0% Full size too large
3% Half size too Large
94% True to size
3% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
3% Felt wider than marked
47% Excellent arch support
41% Moderate arch support
12% No arch support
Teva Sky Lake
Just got this shoe and it is immediately comfortable out of the box. It has support for my narrow foot and I get a natural rolling motion when I step from heel to toe with super stability. I usually order up a half size, but in this shoe, I ordered the actual size I wear, 6.5, and I think it will fit even with a heavier sock.
- Pnewell - customer
- from woodland, ca
- April 11, 2012
I have these on as I type. I've had them for about 6 weeks and I love them...true to size and great for walking.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Warwick, RI
- November 18, 2011
I love them. I thought they might be too narrow because I almost always wear Keens, but these have a good sixe toe pocket. They fit right out of the box.
I'd also recommend: Keen
- Janice f - customer
- from Wyoming
- August 20, 2011
These shoes are awesome! Most comfortable I've owned in years. I started out with a different Teva pair, this is the second one and I am going to buy any color I can and retire my other shoes.
I'd also recommend: More Teva
- Beni S - customer
- June 13, 2011
My first Teva shoes and my best choice ever. Really comfortable, smooth walking, nice style. Considering seriously buying a couple more in other colors.
I'd also recommend: Mephisto Niro
- Lourdes E - customer
- from Camuy, Puerto Rico
- May 21, 2011