- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Why let the cold-weather season hold you back? Reclaim the trail with the Riva Winter Mid WP boot from Teva®!
- Genuine and durable leather upper.
- T.I.D.E. Seal™ waterproof membrane ensures waterproof protection.
- Protective rubber toe rand.
- Heel tab for an easier on and off.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation ensures feet stay warm and protected from the elements.
- Mush® infused insole brings the plush comfort of a Teva flip flop to a boot.
- Heel Shoc Pad™ helps absorb impacting shock.
- Nylon shank ensures feet are stable and in control.
- Vibram® Icetrek outsole for optimal grip and extended wear in the cold.
- Widened forefoot allows the foot to breathe and flex freely.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Riva Winter Mid WP by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Teva Riva Winter Mid WP
I own the low cut Riva and was hoping this mid cut had the same great fit and support which it does. We go to Tahoe quite a bit in the winter and I needed a sturdy, comfortable waterproof boot. Very well made, roomy forefoot fit and I can tell it will perform in wet/snowy conditions.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- December 16, 2012