- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Obern™ gives you the freedom of a sandal but the functionality of a shoe.
- Full grain leather upper is waterproof for durability.
- 3-points of hook-and-loop adjustment at the heel, instep, and forefoot.
- Drop in EVA topsole with foam provides cushioning.
- Shoc Pad™ footbed absorbs shock and provides cushioned comfort.
- A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
- This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Molded TPU shank for stability.
- Spider XC™ Rubber outsole:
- A patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Obern by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
5% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
79% True to size
16% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
11% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
69% Excellent arch support
31% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 40 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
As a lady with ginormous bunions, I had qualms about ordering these men's medium-width shoes but oh! happy day! The three velcro straps allow for so much custom adjustment, the sandals fit comfortably right out of the box. No break-in period required. An added aesthetic bonus is that my bunions themselves are concealed by the toe strap, which has the effect of making my feet look narrower. Yay!Read more » « Show less September 28, 2010 by Penny W
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
While the Teva Obern is comfortable and I love the style, they just don’t hold up. The black section of the sole is paper thin and has been peeling off allowing the true whitish color to show. My last pair of Tevas lasted 10 years, these less than one.Read more » « Show less January 11, 2012 by Anonymous
As a lady with ginormous bunions, I had qualms about ordering these men's medium-width shoes but oh! happy day! The three velcro straps allow for so much custom adjustment, the sandals fit comfortably right out of the box. No break-in period required. An added aesthetic bonus is that my bunions themselves are concealed by the toe strap, which has the effect of making my feet look narrower. Yay!
- Penny W - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- September 28, 2010
Borrowed a friend's pair while on a January trip to Austin owing to unseasonably warm temps. These are the sandals I've wanted all my life.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 17, 2012
I love this Teva more than I love practically anything in the world. It's got the feel I've been searching for, as I have a morton's neuroma, and for the first time in years, I can walk without any pain. I'm buying another pair. This should be target marketed to older people. It's great!
I'd also recommend: Teva continues to get my nod
- Mike D - customer
- from Santa Barbara, California
- January 7, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Menasha WI
- October 3, 2011
- Keith H - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- September 15, 2011