- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether your feet need a break from a tough day on the trail or you just need a cute around-town sandal, these strappy wedges are the perfect fit.
- Crossover thong upper featuring soft webbing strapping.
- Soft Durapontex topsole with enhanced arch support for a comfortable fit.
- Made with 7mm of the softest EVA around to create a comfortable footbed that molds to your foot's unique shape.
- Molded rubber and EVA outsoles.
- 1" platform.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 4 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mandalyn Wedge Ola 2-Pack by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
0% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
82% True to size
9% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
13% Excellent arch support
68% Moderate arch support
19% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 137 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Zappos is now my new favorite shoe store. Ordered my shoes last night and got them today! Teva are a lifelong favorite of mine and these also do not disappoint. Very comfortable and make my wide feet look narrow. Stylish enough to wear with a nicer summer outfit but also will work great with shorts and a tank top. Love them!Read more » « Show less March 23, 2012 by Anonymous
Zappos is now my new favorite shoe store. Ordered my shoes last night and got them today! Teva are a lifelong favorite of mine and these also do not disappoint. Very comfortable and make my wide feet look narrow. Stylish enough to wear with a nicer summer outfit but also will work great with shorts and a tank top. Love them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Waddy, Kentucky
- March 23, 2012
These are my standard summer flip-flops. The criss-cross is feminine. I have a sensitivity to synthetic products, but these do not make my feet itch or tingle. The 2-pack is a good deal too. How many pairs have I reordered over time? Love.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- December 9, 2011
I love these shoes. I wore them the day they showed up. No blisters after hours of walking around. I love how they look too.
I'd also recommend: Dansko. They truly help your whole bodies posture.
- Kris - customer
- from Olympia, WA
- October 5, 2011
Didn't realize that these had a bit of a heel when I ordered, but in the end they worked out well. I actually bought them for a trip during which I knew I would be walking...a lot. They were super comfortable.
- Cortney L - customer
- from Clinton, Mississippi
- September 21, 2011
I love these shoes! I get so many compliments on the blue ones. Both pairs are so comfortable, fit is perfect, style can go a little dressy. Well, beyond the beach, anyway!
- Ann M - customer
- from Pulaski VA
- September 10, 2011