- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Granted she may only be a toddler, but don't let her good looks fool ya. She can be a tempest of terror if you let her. From the pool to the river, keep her precious feet protected in the Psyclone 3 water sandals from Teva®!
- Open toe construction does not allow water to pool.
- Neoprene and synthetic upper.
- Soft mesh lining.
- Microban zinc based anti-microbial protection.
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ in the heel for shock absorption.
- Compression molded EVA topsole.
- Non-marking Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole for durable traction.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Infant, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Psyclone 3 (Infant/Toddler) by Teva Kids. Sorry!
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Teva Kids Psyclone 3 (Infant/Toddler)
I ended up returning these after letting my 10 month old wear them around the house a bit. She has narrow feet to start with, but the shoes can be tightened pretty well with the velcro. The part I didn't like was that there is a good quarter of an inch extra outside the straps on the side. It made them even more wide. She is rather wobbly and these made it impossible for her to get around. Cute style and maybe would work better on a wider foot and more solid walker.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 22, 2013