- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The sure fit and grip of the Crank J shoe by Teva® will make sure you turn in your best performance.
- Suede and mesh upper.
- Traditional lacing for a preferred fit.
- Soft textile lining provides added comfort.
- Heel-to-toe EVA strobel construction offers cushioning from the ground up.
- Mush® Infused Insole provides cushioned underfoot comfort.
- Versatile Spider365™ rubber compound delivers excellent traction and durability in a multitude of environments.
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt as you walk.
- Stiff and stable outsole that has been tuned for riding.
- PedalLink outsole is designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crank J (Youth) by Teva Kids. Sorry!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Teva Kids Crank J (Youth)
This is an attractive light-weight shoe. I normally wear a 6M or 6W in youth sized shoes, depending on brand. This shoe seems to run on the narrow side of medium - someone who is a true medium width would probably find it adequate with a medium to heavy weight sock. It's a bit narrow on me with any but a thin sock, and I will return it for that reason only.
I'd also recommend: New Balance
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- December 19, 2012