- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You can get all of the performance and comfort that Teva is known for without breaking the bank with the Hurricane XLT by Teva®.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a snug and secure fit.
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity and stability.
- Encapsulated Shock Pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- The Hurricane XLT's contoured drop-in EVA footbed cradles and supports your foot while providing all day comfort.
- Microban® zinc protection for added odor protection.
- Rugged outsole provides grip and traction.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hurricane XLT by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
5% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
85% True to size
1% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
98% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
32% Excellent arch support
59% Moderate arch support
10% No arch support
Teva Hurricane XLT
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 91 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
These are great sandals. Extremely comfortable and nice looking. I ordered the black color. I wear them for general walking and kayaking. Wore nothing else on a recent cruise (on my feet that is)!Read more » « Show less February 17, 2012 by Lee f
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
My wife purchesed a pair of these for me because i get my feet wet a lot. At frist i loved them, they were my frist shoe to put on when i openned my closet door. So easy to put on or take off just pull and zep there off. Now comes the problem boath shoes soles have come detached! I have glue that i use on my durks to seal the cork and i have used it rettach them. Dont know how this repair will work. Will advise with the outcome.Read more » « Show less April 18, 2012 by SONY T
These are great sandals. Extremely comfortable and nice looking. I ordered the black color. I wear them for general walking and kayaking. Wore nothing else on a recent cruise (on my feet that is)!
- Lee f - customer
- from wisconsin
- February 17, 2012
These arrived overnight and are very comfortable and perfect for walking while giving the right amount of support.
I'd also recommend: Haviananas
- Chris - customer
- from North Carolina
- September 13, 2011
- Andrew d - customer
- from United States
- October 15, 2011
Definitely a must have for summer fun and comfort. Wet or dry wear.
- Matt S - customer
- from Madisonville, Kentucky
- September 2, 2011
- Keni H - customer
- from Nebraska
- August 29, 2011