- Keep that extra pair of shoes at home when you ride your bike to work. The versatile Freewheel from Teva® is the perfect sneaker that also makes a superb biking shoe.
- Designed specifically for a woman's shape and fit.
- Suede upper.
- Traditional lacing for a preferred fit.
- Soft textile lining provides added comfort.
- Rubber bumper offers added protection for your toes.
- Mush® Infused Insole offers incredible comfort that makes the shoe feel more like a flip flop.
- Versatile Spider365™ rubber compound delivers excellent traction and durability in a multitude of environments.
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt as you walk.
- PedalLINK outsole is designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Freewheel by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
0% Full size too large
3% Half size too Large
66% True to size
28% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
7% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
7% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
18% No arch support
I usually wear a women's 9.5 but ordered a 10 after reading reviews here. They fit perfectly. I can't wear Converse because they are too narrow for me and they kill my little toes, but these aren't narrow and the suede is quite flexible in the toe box. The construction of the shoe is very good, and they look great. I just ordered a second pair for when these wear out and the style has been discontinued.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Molly - customer
- from NYC
- December 5, 2012
I work on a concrete floor, and have to do a lot of walking (curator at a museum). In addition, I never know if I'll be hiking the grounds, climbing the shelves in the garage, or leading a tour. I've always loved Teva's hiking sandal, and I really liked the look of these shoes. They are super cute in a nice, not overt way, and feel great. I had no break in time. It's really nice to find a comfort sneaker that looks this fresh and new. Cheers Teva, keep making awesome stuff!
- Kat - customer
- from Ohio
- April 20, 2013
I work as a server and am on my feet for sometimes 16 hours at a time. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! No break-in time at all. My foot pain has decreased dramatically since wearing these to work. I highly recommend!
- Anna - customer
- from New York, New York
- April 5, 2013
I love these sneakers. For me, they are a better than Converse option. I walked around in them all day doing some hilly signseeing. They have a decent amount of arch support for such a flat shoe. I bought these burgundy ones full price. Now that they're on sale you should snatch them up!
- CTTinDC - customer
- March 22, 2013
Really comfortable for walking around town. The only reason for the 4 stars in comfort is the slight feeling that your heel is below your toes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, New YOrk
- March 1, 2013