- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Turn in your best performance with the sure fit and grip of the Crank shoe by Teva®.
- Suede and mesh upper.
- Traditional lacing for a preferred fit.
- Soft textile lining for added comfort.
- Lightly padded footbed.
- Versatile Spider365™ rubber compound delivers excellent traction and durability in a multitude of environments.
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt as you walk.
- Stiff and stable outsole that has been tuned for riding.
- PedalLink outsole is designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crank by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Last summer I started to ride my bike in my Teva sandals and found that they were the most comfortable biking shoes I had ever used, even though they aren't explicitly biking shoes. When the weather started to get cold, I needed something warmer and looked for another pair of Tevas that would fit the bill. These are explicitly biking shoes and are better than regular running shoes, which I had been using, but they aren't as comfortable as the sandals. I think it's mainly because the sandals have a more rigid sole, and maybe also because the sandals allow more freedom of the foot to expand as the pedals are pushed. So for me, these are fine for short distance casual cycling, but I think I'd have a problem with more than 30 miles at a time. They are comfortable for walking a short distance, although there's not a lot of support, so it may be best to switch to something else if hiking is part of the plan. The sizing seems a bit odd - I normally wear man's 8, but in these, a 7 was long enough, although I opted for 7.5 because I wanted some extra width for comfort.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boalsburg
- October 24, 2012
This was my first pair from Teva. They are comfortable and I like their appearance. Not a lot of arch support, but I tend to use gel insoles in most shoes. They definitely work out well with my mountain bikes pedals. Additionally, I enjoyed reading the brief literature about Tevas' using profits to clean up beaches and shorelines.
- Phil - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- August 26, 2012