- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The classic design on the Cedar Canyon Suede from Teva® makes it the perfect go-to shoe for casual comfort.
- Suede upper.
- Minimal shoe design keeps it lightweight and comfortable.
- Traditional lacing for an easy, secure fit.
- Mush® footbed conforms to your foot, offering an excellent feel for the ground beneath you.
- Durable rubber outsole provides long-lasting traction and durability.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cedar Canyon Suede by Teva. Sorry!
Interested in new Teva products?
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Teva Cedar Canyon Suede
This my second pair of Teva shoes, and I must say that they are extremely comfortable. This time like the last time I am disappointed by the lack of ventilation. How can you produce "all day, everyday shoes" and allow those shoes to have a chance to stink? I wore these three times to my job where I am constantly standing or on the move. I get home and take my shoes off and it smells horribly. I was expecting suede and received a composite type material that marks easily. I will buy some Odor Eaters and get rid of the smell from minimal use and place these kicks on my rack and hope that when I break them out again I am not met by the funk demon called "no where for the heat to escape!"
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 2, 2013