- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ted Baker Men's Size Guide
- Ted Baker's unconventional size charts are all part of the brand's unique culture. As a rule of thumb, Ted recommends you order one size up from usual to ensure your purchase fits the bill.
- Cultivate a look of luxury with the help of this expertly crafted Ted Baker™ blazer.
- Tailored, slim-fit jacket is fabricated from soft, fine wale corduroy.
- Removable bird pin dresses up the narrow notched lapel.
- Two-button closure.
- Handkerchief pocket.
- Button-through patch pockets at hips.
- Two interior pockets.
- Contrast trim finishes the three-button cuffs.
- 100% cotton;
Body lining: 50% cotton, 50% polyester;
Sleeve lining: 53% polyester, 47% viscose.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 (MD). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pitajak Cord Blazer by Ted Baker. Sorry!
Interested in new Ted Baker products?
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As "no ordinary designer label," Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand’s unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.