- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If a swanky boat shoe is on your need-to-have list, these Ted Baker Aback shoes will exceed your expectations.
- Suede upper.
- Slip-on design with front-lacing details.
- Rope lacing at collar.
- Leather lining.
- Fabric insole with anchor pattern.
- Branded rubber midsole.
- Rubber outsole featuring brand-specific art.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aback by Ted Baker. Sorry!
Interested in new Ted Baker products?
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As "no ordinary designer label," Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand’s unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Ted Baker Aback
These are beautiful shoes, but not comfortable or that well made. I really wish these shoes were more comfortable. They are much better styled than most boat shoes out there. The craftsmanship was a little poor. The stitching on the sole was not completely finished on one of the shoes. Great design, poor execution.
I'd also recommend: Sperry
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Ilian - customer
- from San Francisco
- July 25, 2012