- Add instant glamour to your look and be ready for any occasion in this Tahari by ASL™ dress.
- An elegant sheath dress with a scalloped lace bodice.
- Bateau neckline.
- Sleeveless design.
- Concealed center back zipper.
- Vented back hem.
- Princess seams flatter the figure.
- Straight hemline.
- 63% polyester, 32% rayon, 5% spandex.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Valerie Foil Lace Dress by Tahari by ASL. Sorry!
Interested in new Tahari by ASL products?
“Day to dinner” and occasion dresses are two categories that Tahari ASL has made a name for themselves across the dress market. One of the main focuses of their brand has been updating sleeve length on many styles to offer more coverage for the discerning customer. As for the occasion category, they use classic silhouettes in new fabrications such as textured jacquard, silk taffeta and stretch satin to create a well-rounded and important category that is dressy but not formal.
Tahari ASL also strives for is perfection in their fit; not a production fitting goes by without the meticulous process of making sure that all aspects of the garment are perfect. For such a long time there was a huge void in the “day to dinner” dress market and Tahari ASL has stepped up and taken this genre to a new level.
I LOVE this dress. The intricate lace with a hint of gold makes this dress appropriate for any fancy occasion. I wore it to a military ball because I was tired of the same old dark, long, prom-like dresses. It was stunning. The dress was true to Tahari ASL size and fit perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- March 10, 2013