No Way! Free Next Day Shipping On Clothing M-F. Order Today, Wear It Tomorrow! Plus Free Returns. Learn More

T3 T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers

• 5 stars
    67%
  • 4 stars
    0%
  • 3 stars
    0%
  • 2 stars
    0%
  • 1 star
    33%
Detail Image
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms

Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error

Description

• Video Description View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
  • These aren't your mother's hot rollers.
  • The T3® Voluminous Hot Rollers will leave your hair soft, shiny and shapely.
  • Each hot roller uses proprietary T3 Tourmaline technology, which emits maximum ionic, infrared heat. This technology safely penetrates the hair shaft, effectively styling the hair from the inside out while sealing the hair cuticle against frizz.
  • Packaged in a travel-ready case.
  • Set contains:
    8 x T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers (4 x 1.75" rollers and 4 x 1.50" flocked rollers).
    8 x spring-loaded butterfly clips.
    Detachable cord with cord wrap.
    Black quilted storage tote.
  • Weight: 21 oz.
  • Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.

Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories. Video Games, software, DVD and Blu-ray™ Disc must be returned unopened in their original shrink-wrap for a refund.

This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products

No Similar Items Available

We can't currently find any similar items for the T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers by T3. Sorry!

Item Information

• Video Description View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
  • These aren't your mother's hot rollers.
  • The T3® Voluminous Hot Rollers will leave your hair soft, shiny and shapely.
  • Each hot roller uses proprietary T3 Tourmaline technology, which emits maximum ionic, infrared heat. This technology safely penetrates the hair shaft, effectively styling the hair from the inside out while sealing the hair cuticle against frizz.
  • Packaged in a travel-ready case.
  • Set contains:
    8 x T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers (4 x 1.75" rollers and 4 x 1.50" flocked rollers).
    8 x spring-loaded butterfly clips.
    Detachable cord with cord wrap.
    Black quilted storage tote.
  • Weight: 21 oz.
  • Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.

Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories. Video Games, software, DVD and Blu-ray™ Disc must be returned unopened in their original shrink-wrap for a refund.
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms

Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error

Show More Information » « Show Less Information

Customer Reviews

T3 T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers

Write a Review
Overall: Rated: 5 stars! Comfort: Rated:5 stars! Style: Rated:5 stars!
Was this review helpful?

Great set of hot rollers. Heats up fast. Easy to pack for travel. Doesn't take up a lot of space like many others.

Overall: Rated: 5 stars! Comfort: Rated:5 stars! Style: Rated:5 stars!
Was this review helpful?

I have thick curly hair. It is also long. These are the best rollers I have ever had. Not sure what the other review is talking about. You roll your hair, clip close to the scalp on the backside of the roller, it stays in great no problem. Highly recommend.

I'd also recommend: Love T3 products for hair!

• from United States
Overall: Rated: 1 stars! Comfort: Rated:3 stars! Style: Rated:2 stars!
Was this review helpful?

2 great roller sizes for longer hair. I am so disappointed with the cheap clips to keep the roller in place. No matter how tight you roll your hair, the clip does not hold it in place. I've tried several different ways to roll my hair but the roller hangs and leaves a bad crimp where the clip is secured. Too late to return without all the orig. packaging. I may try a beauty supply to find better clips.

SKU 8025917
A SHIBBITY BOO! Lucky shopper! You've discovered the PERSONAL SHOPPING WIZARD. HUHUHUHU! I know JUST the things for you!
Zappos Family Core Value:

10. Be Humble

1. How did you feel about this item?
  2. Let us know what you think
  3. Tell us a little about yourself

Oops! We've detected a few errors. Please fill in the highlighted areas above.

Note: All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Zappos.com as set forth in our Terms of Use.
    Your reviews will be reviewed by our staff and posted within five business days.

Thanks for writing a review!

Our team loves reading customer reviews, so they're looking forward to giving yours a look-see. It should be posted within 5 business days, so check back here to see it posted!