- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This award-winning T3® 1" flat iron is an essential tool for creating smooth, healthy, and frizz-free hair!
- The digital SinglePass™ heating maintains the selected plate temperature for high-speed styling and smooth, shiny, long-lasting results.
- Tourmaline gemstones emit ionic, infrared heat that seal in moisture and reduce static electricity.
- The curved body and beveled plate edges let you effortlessly create shape, body, waves and curls.
- Adjustable heating up to 450°F.
- Precision engineered, Tourmaline infused, ceramic plates for a smooth glide.
- 9ft professional swivel cord.
- Heat-resistant cleaning mat.
- World voltage.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories. Video Games, software, DVD and Blu-ray™ Disc must be returned unopened in their original shrink-wrap for a refund.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Singlepass 1" Straightening & Styling Flat Iron by T3. Sorry!
Interested in new T3 products?
T3 Flat Irons
Experience true styling power with T3's versatile styling irons that deliver sleek, smooth, shiny hair in minutes without damaging locks. All T3 irons are infused with Tourmaline to seal the cuticle and lock in moisture, leaving hair less damaged and better conditioned. As any professional knows, the hallmark of a great flat iron is all about the plates. T3 plates are precision-engineered to fit perfectly together with no gap, this means a smooth glide and a perfect finish every time.
The world's most-celebrated stylists rely on our innovative dryers to fabulously fight frizz every day. In 2004, Bespoke Labs T3 started a revolution with the Featherweight dryer and its pioneering Tourmaline technology. Tourmaline is a precious gemstone. When heated, it creates negative ions and infrared heat waves, which eliminate static and seal the cuticle shut.
The result is far superior to that of generic styling tools. Not only does the Featherweight dry hair 60% faster, but it produces salon-professional results. Dry, brittle, frizzy hair is transformed into unbelievably smooth, silky, shiny locks.
Bespoke Labs T3 hair appliances deliver consistently beautiful results every time, making them indispensable tools for creating picture-perfect hair styles. With high-quality, precision T3 flat irons, curling and T3 hair dryers, you too can achieve celebrity-style hair in your very own home!
T3 Singlepass 1" Straightening & Styling Flat Iron
I moved to China in August of 2011 and bought this straightener because it had world voltage so I would easily use it overseas as well. I had only used a CHI before so I was hesitant about this brand. It worked well (as good as my CHI) until after about six months of use, and it suddenly stopped working. I used it maybe once every other week so it is not like I was over-using it. I do not think I will be buying this brand again. I cannot afford to be spending that amount of money every six months on a new straightener.
- Page - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- May 13, 2012
I've had this flat iron for 4yrs until it recently retired on me. 4 yrs of everyday use I think is a pretty great life span. All other flat irons I've bought only lasted a yr maybe even less. Would I buy this again yes! It doesn't tug on my hair when it passes through it and my hair always looked super shinny and not dry.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 29, 2013