- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add extra sparkle to everyday meals when you cook them atop diamonds.
- The Swiss Diamond® 10" Fry Pan is perfect for frying, searing, and sauteing.
- Tempered glass lid features adjustable steam vent at handle.
- Stay-cool handles feature ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
- Durable cast aluminum construction heats evenly.
- Nonstick interior surface is reinforced with over 200,000 nano-sized diamond crystals, creating an extremely durable nonstick coating that resists cracking or blistering.
- Diamond crystal coating heats quickly and evenly.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Suitable for electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, radiant ring and solid plate stovetops.
- Oven safe up to 500º F.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
- Depth: 1.75".
- Diameter: 10".
- Handle length: 8".
- Weight: 1 lbs. 8 oz.
- Made in Switzerland
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 10" Fry Pan With Lid by Swiss Diamond. Sorry!
Interested in new Swiss Diamond products?
Swiss Diamond's patented diamond-reinforced surface is safe to use with metal utensils, and is even dishwasher safe, though Swiss Diamond recommends hand washing. The surface contains no PFOA, and retains its nonstick abilities for the life of the cookware. Durable and long-lasting, Swiss Diamond cookware is built to last a lifetime.
In addition to providing high-quality cookware, Swiss Diamond prides itself on its eco-friendly processes. Swiss Diamond embraces energy efficiency by using electricity generated mostly from hydro-electric power plants.
Swiss Diamond 10" Fry Pan With Lid
I rarely write reviews, but I had to this time. This frying pan is awesome. It is incredible easy to clean and food does not burn or stick. When using, cook lower than the recipe indicates (for example, if the recipe instructions say high, use medium; medium, use low, etc.). This frying pan and lid are well worth the money!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- April 11, 2013