- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The Suunto Vector is the first groundbreaking model coming from Suunto Sports Instruments. It is the answer to all outdoor enthusiasts around the World, who want to know their playground better.
- Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, logbook, vertical difference measurement, automatic 24h altitude memory, temperature compensation, 8 kB logbook capacity, recording intervals 20s, 1min, 10min and 60min, with respective times 10h, 12h, 7 days and 10 days
- Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, pressure difference, pressure trend indicator, 4-day barometric memory, temperature
- Compass: Cardinal bearing, North-South arrow, bearing tracking, declination setting
- Chronograph: Stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar, three daily alarms
- Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft)
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vector by Suunto. Sorry!
Interested in new Suunto products?
Recent Suunto innovations include the world´s smallest and lightest GPS unit, the first dive computer with a digital compass, heart rate monitors with Training Effect, and the first wristop launch monitor for feeling and repeating the perfect golf swing.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.
This is the second time I purchased this watch. The first one I wore on an expedition to the summit of Kilimanjaro. It was the perfect companion. I always knew the altitude, could check the barometer, it looked great too. I gave it to my guide after the expedition because he kept commenting on it, and I was pretty sure he would never be able to afford to purchase one for himself. When I got back home I purchased the Suunto Core to replace it. The Core is OK, it's supposed to be an upgrade from the Vector, but I didn't like it and so I didn't wear it. I just bought the Vector again, couldn't be happier to have my perfect outdoor watch again. This one is a classic for a reason. You'll have to get your own because I'm hanging on to this one!
- Cindy A - customer
- from Fort Lauderdale, FLorida
- September 23, 2011
My wife bought me a Vector for my birthday as I recently was in need of a 'field' watch. I consider myself somewhat of a watch aficionado, and have been impressed so far. Have read complaints about the sensitivity of the face, but Suunto appears to have taken steps to correct with the crystal. Watch looks great, now it is just a matter of calibrating everything and then getting my head around the functionality. Watch looks great.
I'd also recommend: Baum Mercier
- Anonymous - customer
- January 16, 2012
The watch is exactly as ordered. The service was exceptional and I will certainly order from them again.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 31, 2011
I am now on my third Vector and absolutely love and swear by them. The display is easy to read especially if you have vision issues. Most chrono watches are too small to read for me and Suunto solves the problem. I get about 2 years out of a set of batteries. I am about to buy a new one as the printed char tend to rub off over time and use (the only negative).
I'd also recommend: None - Absolutely none
- Rick - customer
- from Seattle
- October 30, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband when he graduated from Army Warrant Officer school. He loves it!!
- Zola F - customer
- from Jefferson City, MO
- September 1, 2011