- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The Suunto Quest Running Pack includes Suunto Quest, Suunto Movestick Mini, Suunto Dual Comfort Belt and Suunto Foot POD Mini.
- The robustly designed Suunto Quest lets you create a training program and upload training data in Movescount.com.
- Features time, date, dual time and alarm.
- Other features include:
- Stopwatch, interval timer, laps.
- Real time heart rate and heart zones.
- Real time speed and distance.
- Running cadence.
- Real time training intensity or speed guidance based on your training program.
- Water resistant to 30m/100ft.
- Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT).
- Track heart rate graphs, speed graphs, calories burned, training diary and in depth training analysis on Movescount.com.
- The Suunto Dual Comfort Belt is a comfortable heart rate belt optimized for fitness club usage. It is compatible with most cardio equipment, as well as Suunto Fitness Solution, and all Suunto heart rate monitors.
- The Suunto Foot Pod Mini measures speed and distance both indoors and outsdoors and is super lightweight. It has a battery life of 400 hours and is water resistant to 10m/33ft.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 11 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Quest Running Pack by Suunto. Sorry!
Interested in new Suunto products?
Recent Suunto innovations include the world´s smallest and lightest GPS unit, the first dive computer with a digital compass, heart rate monitors with Training Effect, and the first wristop launch monitor for feeling and repeating the perfect golf swing.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.