- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The Suunto Core is the benchmark of Suunto's ABC (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass) wristop computers, furnishing the best features of top-selling Suunto predecessors, and then advancing upon their legacy with innovative environmental monitoring that any outdoor adventurer will find valuable.
- Features a light plastic case, synthetic rubber watch band and a stainless steel caseback.
- Altimeter / Barometer: Automatic Mode switches between Alti/Baro depending on your movement level.
Start from 0, measures difference
Weather Trend Indicator
- Compass upgrade sights, locks, and guides along a set bearing.
Sunrise / Sunset times
- Depth Measurement (for snorkeling & light diving).
- Reads ambient and water temperatures. Watch gives a more accurate temperature measurement if worn away from the body. If worn close to the body, temperature tends to be 8 to 10 degrees higher than outside temp.
- Speaks 4 languages (English, French, Spanish, German).
- Mineral crystal glass.
- Water resistant to 30m/100ft.
- Backlight option for night use.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 50 mm
- Case Width: 50 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Core by Suunto. Sorry!
Interested in new Suunto products?
Recent Suunto innovations include the world´s smallest and lightest GPS unit, the first dive computer with a digital compass, heart rate monitors with Training Effect, and the first wristop launch monitor for feeling and repeating the perfect golf swing.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.
This is nice and lightweight, with good sized face. It has not scratched up yet after a month of use. The altimeter has much less drift than Nike Oregon/Livestrong watches did. It sits with lower profile to the wrist as well. Overall I am very happy with this watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nashvegas
- September 3, 2011
I ordered the Suunto Core Regular black watch for a motorcycle trip I was taking throughout Vietnam. The watch worked great. As a photographer and videographer I appreciated the large and distinct font type. I often relied on being able to take pictures of the altitude and heading on the watch and used them as markers in my image series. The watch went through massive rains, constant g shock and high sun exposure and everything works great and looks great. Highly recommend this watch.
- Kevin H - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- May 12, 2011
Love how this watch looks. Has nice features, but I never learned to use them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- October 27, 2011
I ordered this watch to replace my old Timex Iron Man watch, and I couldn't be happier. The display is large and clear, its easy to use, and it looks cool. I've gotten several compliments on it. It has a high quality feel to it. I am happy with the purchase.
- Alex - customer
- from Decatur, IL
- July 12, 2011
This was a last minute "spur of the moment" Christmas stocking stuffer purchase for my husband. Surprisingly, it is one of his favorite gifts. I suppose it is because the watch is very gadgetry and men do love their gadgets. I substituted this watch for my original choice because of the customer reviews. I am glad I bought this item and would recommend it to others. By the way, your customer service is the best (along with Chase Sapphire) I have experienced.
- Joyce B - customer
- from Hilton Head Island, SC
- December 29, 2010