- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Show off your wild side with the 2790 Up and Down Viper sneaker from Superga®!
- Lace-up sneaker boasts a sturdy cotton canvas upper for a casual appeal.
- Cushioned footbed provides sustained comfort for all-day wear.
- Double-stuff platform provides additional support and comfort.
- Textured man-made outsole provides durable grip on varied terrain.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Platform Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 2790 Up and Down Viper by Superga. Sorry!
Interested in new Superga products?
After World War I, Superga restarted production specializing solely in the production of high quality footwear. In the 1970s, Superga diversified to add sport shoes with technical attributes. Now the collections include Superga City leather and Superga Country rubber rain and outwear boots in addition to the original Superga Vulcanized and Sport lines.
Superga celebrates the fun lifestyle of the 2750 by offering a wide range of colors, fabrics, and prints each season for women, men, and kids. And for the fashionistas, Superga Limited Edition shoes feature the 2750 design in collectible, limited production designs.
Buon Divertimento! Enjoy!
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Superga 2790 Up and Down Viper
These run big. If you are a 7, order a 6. I am a 7-7½. I ordered a 7½ first. Which I returned for a 6½, which is still a bit roomy. So I kind of wish that I got a 6. The snake print is super cute, but it started peeling off after the second day of wear. I still like my shoes. I am thinking about getting another pair, in a solid color, size 6.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 27, 2013