- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The perfect shoes are important while she's learning to take those first steps. Set her up for success with these adorable Stride Rite® sneakers.
- The perfect shoes are important while learning to take those first steps.
- Leather upper with mesh underlays for breathability.
- Elastic laces and a hook-and-loop strap allow for an easy, slip-on fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned textile insole.
- Sensory Response Technology™ helps mimic barefoot walking by having sensory pods on the outsole to help kids feel the ground.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole helps kids learn to adapt to uneven surfaces. They have a protective sole that is flexible to assist the child in their first steps.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 3 Infant, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the SRT SM Stephanie (Infant/Toddler) by Stride Rite. Sorry!
Interested in new Stride Rite products?
Stride Rite offers style-smart, trend-savvy products that kids love to wear with features parents want from the brand they trust. Stride Rite rigorously tests all of their children's footwear to ensure that it's tough enough to stand up to an active child's lifestyle.
Since 1919 Stride Rite has been making shoes and sandals for babies, toddlers, boys and girls that allow them to grow and play and express themselves. Their motto is "Life's Waiting. Let's Go" and that's exactly what they're helping kids do.
Stride Rite SRT SM Stephanie (Infant/Toddler)
The shoes arrived and were very cute, I liked them very much, but my daughter has high arches and they pinched the top of her feet, so I had to return them. That is the only reason for my low ratings.
- Amy - customer
- from Lewiston, Idaho
- April 5, 2013