- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Light up the room with the blooming beauty of the Lighted Flower!
- Plush textile upper features floral design that lights up.
- Slip-on style with elastic collar for a secure fit.
- Cushioned lining and footbed will keep her feet toasty warm and comfy all day.
- Flexible synthetic suede outsole.
- Weight: 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9-10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lighted Flower (Infant/Toddler/Youth) by Stride Rite. Sorry!
Interested in new Stride Rite products?
Stride Rite offers style-smart, trend-savvy products that kids love to wear with features parents want from the brand they trust. Stride Rite rigorously tests all of their children's footwear to ensure that it's tough enough to stand up to an active child's lifestyle.
Since 1919 Stride Rite has been making shoes and sandals for babies, toddlers, boys and girls that allow them to grow and play and express themselves. Their motto is "Life's Waiting. Let's Go" and that's exactly what they're helping kids do.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Stride Rite Lighted Flower (Infant/Toddler/Youth)
These were very comfy for my granddaughter. I didn't know how to answer about arch support because they're slippers not shoes or sneakers. My granddaughter absolutely loves them. I never have any problem having her wear them instead of running around barefoot.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Terry - customer
- from Norwich, CT
- March 21, 2013