- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sear steaks on the stove and finish them in the oven using this stout grill pan from Staub®.
- Enameled cast iron offers superior heat retention.
- Black matte enameled interior does not discolor or rust and gets better with use.
- No seasoning required; oils from cooking penetrate the enamel pores and create a smooth nonstick surface.
- Raised ridges reduce sticking and elevate food out of fat and grease.
- Convenient pour lips aid in liquid removal.
- Not suitable for induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions: 12" square x 2" high.
- Width: 14 1⁄4 in
- Height: 2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the American Square Grill - 12" x 12" by Staub. Sorry!
Interested in new Staub products?
Staub strives for perfection in designing cutting-edge products that combine the latest technology with tradition. Timeless style in deep, vibrant color is found in Staub roasting dishes, cocottes, fondue pots and frying pans. Staub products are so beautiful they often become part of the kitchen décor instead of being hidden away in a cupboard.
With Staub you'll discover the convenience of smaller sized dishes that can go directly to the tabletop from the stove or oven. Because Staub cookware is designed to keep food at proper temperatures, guests and family can relax while enjoying delicious meals. Best of all, the durable cast iron and ceramic construction assures your Staub investment will last generations.
Staub American Square Grill - 12" x 12"
Best pan ever!! I use it for broiling as a broiling pan for all meats I cook and it washes up easy and it has like a non stick surface - heavy and large. Ideally wish it was a bit smaller and lighter, but it’s an excellent pan.
- Tina R - customer
- from Bothell WA
- January 16, 2010
I bought this pan from a different but reputable site. I absolutely loved it except for its' weight. It left perfect grill marks and was easy to clean. After less than six months use I was using it one night and it made this horrendous POP sound and it had cracked half way through horizontally. Even though I really liked the pan, when I returned it I did not trust it not to do it again and did not order another.
- Karlene L - customer
- from Kalispell, MT
- July 25, 2011