- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Old school style, newly graduated comfort. The Stance® Sock Monkey is a blast from the past that is as comfortable as Granny's on Thanksgiving.
- Combed cotton blend for superior comfort.
- Elastic arch support for to help prevent the sock from bunching.
- Seamless toe closure.
- Y gore seam.
- Deep heel pocket for a cozy fit.
- Self adjusting welt cuff to ensure sock stays in place.
- Signature Stance® logo.
- 80% combed cotton, 12% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Wash cold, lay flat dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sock Monkey by Stance. Sorry!
Interested in new Stance products?
Stance offers men's and boys' athletic, casual, and sophisticated socks that feature combed cotton, mesh venting and seamless construction, ensuring each sock provides incredible comfort, breathability and long-lasting durability. This commitment to such quality socks has lead to collaborations with designers like David Hanson who have lent their talents to Stance, creating wildly artistic designs that are a siren’s call to every individual's personal style. Stance will continue to take risks in their drive to create a unique, artistic experience and distinguish their brand from all the others.
Designed in California, worn everywhere. Stance ... The Uncommon Thread.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Stance Sock Monkey
I'd been looking for some fun, calf-height socks, and these definitely fit the bill. I purchased a few different pairs of Stance socks, and I have to say they've all been great quality and really comfortable. I'm hooked.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Ty K - customer
- from Denver, CO
- February 23, 2013