- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Steady your aim and pull the trigger on the heart-stopping style of these nifty Stance® socks!
- Combed cotton construction.
- Self-adjusting welt cuff.
- Elastic arch support.
- Seamless toe design for irritation-free comfort.
- Y-gore seam at heel eliminates slippage.
- Deep heel pocket for a better fit.
- Logo at ankle.
- 80% combed cotton, 12% polyester, 8% Spandex.
- Machine wash at cold, line dry.
- Do not bleach or iron.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Deerhunt by Stance. Sorry!
Interested in new Stance products?
Stance offers men's and boys' athletic, casual, and sophisticated socks that feature combed cotton, mesh venting and seamless construction, ensuring each sock provides incredible comfort, breathability and long-lasting durability. This commitment to such quality socks has lead to collaborations with designers like David Hanson who have lent their talents to Stance, creating wildly artistic designs that are a siren’s call to every individual's personal style. Stance will continue to take risks in their drive to create a unique, artistic experience and distinguish their brand from all the others.
Designed in California, worn everywhere. Stance ... The Uncommon Thread.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
The pair I got were poorly made. Washed them according to the instructions and only wear them for casual use. I've noticed a hole after only a handful of times being worn. There is a lot of stitching going on with these, which probably led to the hole. Would not recommend these at all.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- November 22, 2012