- Sophisticated swimwear for a sophisticated woman.
- Plunging V-neck with peekaboo cutout at front.
- Adjustable ties at the neck and back.
- Removable soft cups.
- Low-cut back shows just the right amount of skin.
- Lined for added comfort.
- Solid stretch microfiber fabric.
- 89% micro nylon, 11% spandex.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bayside Solids Removable Soft Cup One Piece by Splendid. Sorry!
Interested in new Splendid products?
In 2002, a full t-shirt line of nine simple silhouettes was launched and has since grown to become an extensive collection of not only t-shirts but tanks, thermals, dresses, leggings, and cardigans. Clean, simple and effortless best describe the aesthetic of the line, which can be seen in countless magazines, movies and television, and on some of the most famous women in the world.
Splendid Bayside Solids Removable Soft Cup One Piece
This suit is super comfy. I wear a size 6 and am a 36C/D and the medium was great. It didn't cover quite as much as in the picture but I was on vacation and it worked for me. Be careful with the ties if you're doing anything super athletic so you don't fall out.
- LC - customer
- from DC
- March 13, 2013
Great suit! I bought this for our vacation and it was my husband's favorite! The material feels really nice and I like that you can see a little bit of the colored lining at the seams. It had a nice fit and is pretty true to size!
- Diana - customer
- from Boston
- April 21, 2013
I really like this suit! I'm a 36B and it shows off my cleavage well and definitely the kind of suit to show off your assets and cover up some tummy flaws! I had ordered two suits and ended up keeping a similar-cut style from Hurley.
I'd also recommend: hurley
- Anna M - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 16, 2013