- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Individualistic, but you work well with others, you are a brave warrior waiting to answer the call of the wild. Bide your time in this bold yet brave hood from SpiritHoods™ till you're given the command for your epic sojourn.
- Due to the handmade nature of this SpiritHoods item, each hood exhibits unique characteristics with no two being exactly alike.
- The spirit of the husky is loyal, full of adventure, and brave.
- Full-length hood design features two front hand pockets.
- Single button closure at neckline.
- Interior plaid lining.
- Hood: 100% acrylic.
Lining: 100% acrylic.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
- Circumference: 22 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Husky Plaid by SpiritHoods. Sorry!
Interested in new SpiritHoods products?
Made with the highest quality faux fur, SpiritHoods have a feel and look that simply growls real. An enormous amount of effort is put into every design, with each hood having its own set of unique characteristics, charm and allure. With a SpiritHood, you get what you pay for: A unique, handcrafted item with a distinct personality, made here in our local economy.
The conservation and protection of both the planet and its animals is a firm belief held by the company. By partnering with and donating a portion of online proceeds to several non-profit organizations dedicated to wildlife conservation, SpiritHoods is doing its part to help.
SpiritHoods Husky Plaid
Adorable and comfy. I think the color is not really very husky like but it's white pointy eared and pretty. Very flattering and also not too warm with the lining, so it will be good during colder/medium days, not just winter, like many heavier knitted SH variation are.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Miami
- February 1, 2013