- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Sperry Top-Sider® Wetlands High is a fully functional waterproof boot that will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Features waterproof seam sealed construction that keeps feet dry in all wet conditions.
- Traditional lacing provides secure and custom fit.
- Stain and water resistant leather upper for added durability and lasting wear.
- Padded collar for added comfort around the foot.
- Full length removable footbed with wave comfort technology for added comfort.
- Designed for ultimate wet/dry traction with the siped lugged rubber outsole.
- Insulated for warmth and comfort in the worst weather conditions.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wetlands High by Sperry Top-Sider. Sorry!
Interested in new Sperry Top-Sider products?
Sperry shoes have also made a mark in the casual marketplace with its best-selling nautically-inspired collections. Sperry shoes are now available for men, women, and children. Whether you are at sea or walking the streets, Sperry shoes provide quality boat shoes for comfort.
Available at fine retailers around the globe, Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, the official casual footwear of the U.S. Naval Academy, and is also worn by members of the Navy SEALs. Based in historic Lexington, Massachusetts, Sperry Top-Sider is a division of the Stride Rite Corporation (NYSE:SRR).
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sperry Top-Sider Wetlands High
First of all let me say that Zappos is amazing; I ordered boots at 6:30 PM December 23 and they were delivered on Christmas Eve at 1:00 PM, less than 20 hours! I was a little hesitant to order these boots because there were no reviews, but I have had nothing but good experience with Sperry. I also ordered two pair of North Face boots and two pair of Clarks boots, all more expensive then these Sperry's. Out of all five, these are the most comfortable. The second I put then on I could feel the warmth - and no chafing on my leg, like the others. They were very comfortable and warm working outside in the snow. I normal wear a 9 to 10 and the 10 in this boot fits perfect; so you might want to go a half size up, especially if you plan on wearing a thick sock; however, with the insulation the thick socks probably won't be needed. These are definitely a keeper; the others are going back.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Bobby D - customer
- from Richmond VA
- December 27, 2010
These boots run about a half-size too large for me. I tested these for about a 1.5 mile walk in snow/ice/road conditions and immediately got blisters on my back heel. The back heel of the boot is not padded and leather, so as I was walking my back heel kept rubbing up and down this leather backing. I love the style and craftsmanship of the boot so I will just order a half-size smaller, hopefully this helps. I recommend trying on these boots in stores first and making sure your back heel stays in place.
I'd also recommend: The North Face
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Brian - customer
- from Washington, DC
- December 30, 2010