- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stand out in the nautically stylish Palm Beach Wedge Sandal by Sperry Top-Sider®.
- Leather and cotton canvas upper.
- Wrap-around ankle styling.
- Full-length cushioned foam footbed for all-day underfoot comfort.
- Jute-wrapped wedge.
- Non-marking rubber outsole wtih Wave-Siping™ technology that provides the ultimate traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Heel Height: 3 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Palm Beach by Sperry Top-Sider. Sorry!
Interested in new Sperry Top-Sider products?
Sperry shoes have also made a mark in the casual marketplace with its best-selling nautically-inspired collections. Sperry shoes are now available for men, women, and children. Whether you are at sea or walking the streets, Sperry shoes provide quality boat shoes for comfort.
Available at fine retailers around the globe, Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, the official casual footwear of the U.S. Naval Academy, and is also worn by members of the Navy SEALs. Based in historic Lexington, Massachusetts, Sperry Top-Sider is a division of the Stride Rite Corporation (NYSE:SRR).
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sperry Top-Sider Palm Beach
Definitely get a half size smaller. These are clunkier than I would like as well. Cute online, but will have to go back.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Kelci W - customer
- from Atlanta
- August 6, 2012