- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dare to be a little different with the classically designed A/O 2-Eye Neon shoes by Sperry Top-Sider® and its standout neon sole construction.
- Leather upper for durable, lasting wear.
- Genuine handsewn tru-moc construction.
- Easy slip-on design.
- Rustproof eyelets with fully functional leather laces for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Leather lining for a smooth, comfortable feel.
- Leather footbed for additional cushioning and comfort.
- Contrasting neon, non-marking rubber outsole with razor cut Wave-siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the A/O 2-Eye Neon by Sperry Top-Sider. Sorry!
Interested in new Sperry Top-Sider products?
Sperry shoes have also made a mark in the casual marketplace with its best-selling nautically-inspired collections. Sperry shoes are now available for men, women, and children. Whether you are at sea or walking the streets, Sperry shoes provide quality boat shoes for comfort.
Available at fine retailers around the globe, Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, the official casual footwear of the U.S. Naval Academy, and is also worn by members of the Navy SEALs. Based in historic Lexington, Massachusetts, Sperry Top-Sider is a division of the Stride Rite Corporation (NYSE:SRR).
5% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
81% True to size
5% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
95% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
10% Excellent arch support
62% Moderate arch support
29% No arch support
Sperry Top-Sider A/O 2-Eye Neon
Awesome blue soles. Great quality; need to be broken in for optimal comfort.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Phil S - customer
- from Minneapolis
- April 16, 2012
If you are a fan of Top-Siders, and want a little more pop than the classic sahara browns, then these are for you. Don't expect these to be comfortable right out of the box either. If you are new to Top-Siders, then you need to understand that they take time to break in. Get them wet, wear them around, and deal with the pain for a few weeks - because in after they are broken in, they are the most comfortable loafer you own. If you are impatient, and will only wear them on occasion, you may want to go a half size larger than normal. I love Top-Siders, and these are a great addition to my collection.
- Jake O - customer
- April 4, 2012
I really like these stand-out shoes, and have received lots of compliments on them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, Wi
- April 3, 2012
This is a funny shade of yellow, depending on the light it almost looks green. Not that I don't love them though.
- Chris l - customer
- from Brooklyn New York
- April 13, 2012
Waited for my size for a few weeks got them and they feel great look great also. Got free next day too.
- @grabbajay - customer
- May 10, 2012