- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Swim your best when your sight is unhindered. Experience clarity with the Speedo® Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Goggle.
- The updated ultra-low profile design boosts peripheral vision by 25%.
- Unchanged classic fit with soft silicone eye seals.
- Two-tone silicone double headstrap and ergonomic adjustable clip.
- Mirrored lens coating helps to reduce glare.
- Features three interchangeable nose pieces.
- UV protection.
- 100% PVC free.
- Latex free.
- Frame Width: 131 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 45 mm
- Bridge: 22 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Goggle by Speedo. Sorry!
Interested in new Speedo products?
Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Goggle
I'm kind of new to swimming laps at the gym, but I decided on these. So far, so good. I have a smallish head, but I actually didn't have to do any adjusting right out of the box. Fits snug, no water leaks, and no fogging. Comfortable for 20-30 minutes of swimming.
- David T - customer
- from Boston, MA
- September 20, 2011
Awesome goggles with 1 big exception. First the good: seals out water better than anything I've ever used, excellent fog resistance, multiple nose pieces ensures better fit than "universal" goggles, I found reasonably comfortable to wear. The bad: goggle design severely restricts open water sighting. While peripheral vision to sides is great, peripheral vision up is horrible. These will be great for pool swimming, do not consider for any open water swimming.
- Brad F - customer
- from Athens, GA
- July 12, 2011
Fit great right out of the box. Only issue is although I took care in rinseing them clean after my swims, the chlorine still ruined the anti fog coating and have left permanent water spots in the mirrored finish.
- David D - customer
- from Barstow, CA
- April 22, 2013
Good clarity of lens and sleek appearance on the face. The mirrored part shows minor scratches after 2 weeks of use - doesn't affect vision but looks more worn than it should. Price is right.
- C L - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- March 19, 2013