- Show off your shoulders in this versatile silhouette! Say goodbye to VBL (Visible Bra Lines) and hello to comfortable underwire support and an all-hosiery back and straps. With just one wear, you'll be singing the praises of this life-changing bra. Bra-llelujah!®
- Hosiery back eliminates back fat as it conforms to your body.
- Naturally-adjusting hosiery straps won't dig in.
- Front-closure design eliminates uncomfortable metal hooks.
- Underwire lifts and supports and will never peek through.
- Molded cups provide full coverage.
- Full-busted? Spanx has your girls covered, too! Extended bra sizes (40-42 C, D & 32-42DD) feature special, reinforced designs to ensure that you're fully supported and completely comfortable!
- US patent 7549302.
- LOVE that: The perfect bra to wear under racerback tank tops and t-shirts.
- Style #235.
- 91% nylon, 9% spandex.
- Hand wash warm, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bra-llelujah!® Racerback Bra 235 by Spanx. Sorry!
Interested in new Spanx products?
Spanx offers comfortable, shaping solutions to fashion-loving women everywhere.
Spanx founder Sara Blakely was getting ready for a party when she realized she didn't have the right undergarment to provide a blemish-free look under her white pants. Armed with scissors and sheer genius, she cut the feet off her control-top pantyhose and the Spanx revolution began! Nearly 10 years and more than 200 figure-enhancing products later, the problem-solving brand has become a style staple for celebrities and fashion-loving women everywhere. Today, Spanx continues to be the industry leader and go-to brand for figure-flattering shapewear, legwear, and foundation essentials. Spanx is sold in the world’s finest department stores and boutiques.
In addition to making the world a better place, one butt at a time, we at Spanx are on a mission to help women (and men) feel great about themselves and their potential. We are always striving for new ways to exceed our Spanx fans' expectations by offering the highest level of quality, comfort, and innovation; by listening to feedback and delivering products our fans want and need; and by doing it all with sense of humor! We hold true to our promise, "Don’t worry, we've got your butt covered," but with more than 200 products including bodysuits, bras, and tights, we’ve got the rest of you covered, too!
Spanx Bra-llelujah!® Racerback Bra 235
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 39 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Comfortable, fits just right, and the straps don't show. Most comfortable bra I own!Read more » « Show less September 19, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
8 people found this review helpful.
Self-adjusting straps means you can't adjust the straps yourself! If you have "low-slung headlights" like me don't bother purchasing. I'm returning my purchase. Otherwise, excellent quality, finishing, and comfort typical of Spanx brand.Read more » « Show less July 4, 2011 by Margaret L
Self-adjusting straps means you can't adjust the straps yourself! If you have "low-slung headlights" like me don't bother purchasing. I'm returning my purchase. Otherwise, excellent quality, finishing, and comfort typical of Spanx brand.
- Margaret L - customer
- from Hartselle, AL
- July 4, 2011
I'm a 32DD, and found that the cups were just a touch too small. I could have lived with that part, but...well, okay. Before I make the next comment, I want to clarify that I fully accept the responsibility for any amount of fat on my back. That said, despite my healthy BMI, this is the only bra I've every tried that gave me genuine, undeniable back boobs. Nuh uh. Back it goes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vermont
- March 6, 2012
Comfortable, fits just right, and the straps don't show. Most comfortable bra I own!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, Texas
- September 19, 2011
This bra is fantastic for smaller-busted women. I was spilling out of the DD cups and expected the front clasp to pop open! Very disappointed as I bought this bra to wear under a special dress for my son's graduation. It is impossible to find a racerback in larger cup sizes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- June 14, 2011
After years of searching for the perfect bra I finally found it! Yay! This is so comfortable I cannot believe how long I can wear it. Never slips with the racerback. Fantastic support but not tight. Worth the price. The 'girls' deserve it!
- MLM - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- February 27, 2012