- The NBA® Zi/O™ Excel Basketball from Spalding® is designed for the highly-competitive player with serious game who hates to lose!
- Exclusive next generation Zi/O™ PU composite cover.
- Foam-backed design for improved feel and grip-ability.
- Full-ball pebbling for maximum performance and feel.
- Designed for high-caliber competitive indoor/outdoor play.
- Inflate to 7 - 9 psi.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NBA® Zi/O™ Excel Basketball by Spalding. Sorry!
Interested in new Spalding products?
Capitalizing off its strong baseball roots, Spalding® has evolved into other sports. Whether it’s designing the first-ever Major League baseball glove, developing and manufacturing the very first American football, to even dabbling in creating the first liquid-center golf ball, the Kros-Flite, Spalding® has had a strong influence in them all. Soccer balls, volleyballs, baseballs—virtually anything round or inflatable, they’ve either created it or designed it.
But undoubtedly, they’re most known for creating and perfecting the modern-day basketball. So much so that Spalding basketballs have become the official ball of the National Basketball Association. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NEVERFLAT® technology, Spalding's tradition of innovation continues.