- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Play what the pros play with the NBA™ Official Game Basketball 29.5" from Spalding®. You may not be able to have 40" verts or shoot 45% from the three-point line but you can make it look good on the courts!
- Official game ball of the National Basketball Association™.
- Full-grain Horween® leather cover.
- Official NBA™ size and weight.
- Inflate to 7 - 9 psi.
- Circumference: 29.5"
- Designed for indoor use only.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NBA™ Official Game Basketball 29.5" by Spalding. Sorry!
Interested in new Spalding products?
Capitalizing off its strong baseball roots, Spalding® has evolved into other sports. Whether it’s designing the first-ever Major League baseball glove, developing and manufacturing the very first American football, to even dabbling in creating the first liquid-center golf ball, the Kros-Flite, Spalding® has had a strong influence in them all. Soccer balls, volleyballs, baseballs—virtually anything round or inflatable, they’ve either created it or designed it.
But undoubtedly, they’re most known for creating and perfecting the modern-day basketball. So much so that Spalding basketballs have become the official ball of the National Basketball Association. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NEVERFLAT® technology, Spalding's tradition of innovation continues.
Spalding NBA™ Official Game Basketball 29.5"
This is the Basketball that the guys in the NBA play with. I always get crazy comments and looks when I pull this ball out at the gym. What's so incredible is; as much basketball as we play in America, very few people besides the pros play (can play) with this ball or have actually held one until I show up. Most people think all of the other balls (Wilson, etc.) they play with are they real deal. This ball separates the men from the boys.
I'd also recommend: None
- Sly W - customer
- from Oklahoma City
- April 20, 2013