- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- All ballers know they can't just run with any ball. Every "J" you put up, every sick cross-over, dunk and rebound can greatly affect your game if you're dealing with inferior product. For that serious player, the Spalding® NBA™ NeverFlat® Composite 29.5" basketball is the one for you!
NeverFlat® Technology featuring:
- Proprietary NitroFlate® molecules are injected in the ball forming a protective barrier against air seepage.
- Specially-designed air valve with cap eliminates leaks and keeps dirt out.
- Exclusive membrane technology tightens the natural pores in the bladder to improve pressure retention.
- Stays inflated 10x longer than ordinary balls.
- Official NBA™ size and weight.
- Premium composite cover.
- Designed for indoor/outdoor play.
- Circumference: 29.5"
- Inflate to 8 psi.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NBA™ NeverFlat® Composite Basketball 29.5" by Spalding. Sorry!
Interested in new Spalding products?
Capitalizing off its strong baseball roots, Spalding® has evolved into other sports. Whether it’s designing the first-ever Major League baseball glove, developing and manufacturing the very first American football, to even dabbling in creating the first liquid-center golf ball, the Kros-Flite, Spalding® has had a strong influence in them all. Soccer balls, volleyballs, baseballs—virtually anything round or inflatable, they’ve either created it or designed it.
But undoubtedly, they’re most known for creating and perfecting the modern-day basketball. So much so that Spalding basketballs have become the official ball of the National Basketball Association. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NEVERFLAT® technology, Spalding's tradition of innovation continues.