- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You won't be left out in the cold when you've got the stylishly warm look of the Tivoli™ 2011 boots by Sorel™.
- Waterproof leather shell and material upper.
- Features both 100g Thinsulate™ and a full fleece lining to keep the cold out in the most frigid temperatures.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and support for all-day comfort.
- Molded rubber outsole, inspired by the classic 1964 Pac boot, gives excellent traction that you need in the slick terrain.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tivoli by Sorel. Sorry!
Interested in new Sorel products?
0% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
79% True to size
10% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
5% Felt wider than marked
5% Excellent arch support
81% Moderate arch support
14% No arch support
A really nice boot and warm too. You can keep toasty and dry in these boots. They are very stylish and different from the run-of-the-mill blah boot. Had the black, creme with lavender toe version. Sadly had to return them because I have one foot that wouldn't behave. Would try them on every few weeks to see if my foot like them better but alas it was not to be. The next size up would be to big and roomy for my narrow foot. Now all the lavender ones are all gone.
- Pat - customer
- from California
- May 1, 2013
I wish that this boot were a tiny bit taller. But it gets the job done. Do not wear this boot without socks. They are a little stiff when you first wear them but they will soften up a bit.
- Stephanie H - customer
- from Denver, CO
- March 11, 2013
Love these boots! So comfortable, light and easy to put on. I ordered a half size bigger because I also wear very thick socks and they fit perfectly. They keep my feet dry and warm. Cute with jeans, leggings and sweats, so happy I purchased these. Love the color and of course Zappos is the best had them the next day!
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Boston, Massachusetts
- March 9, 2013
Love it but definitely need a larger size. Returning it and getting one full size larger. Narrow is ok for my feet.
- Judith - customer
- from Minneapolis
- March 5, 2013
This is a comfy boot. However, I may be sending it back because I settled on the Stardust/Fawn (when I really wanted the Hawk/Gypsy) and the color looked off-white/grey. When I received them, they were light lavender on the toe. I also had to order a half size larger and they still seem quite snug and narrow (and I have narrow feet). I plan to wear them with a couple pair of wool socks, like if I were to be going skiing or something. If you are just going to play in the snow with you kids, though, I would definitely go a half size larger. Great boot and quite stylish.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- March 4, 2013