- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You won't be left out in the cold when you've got the stylishly warm look of the Tivoli™ 2011 boots by Sorel™.
- Waterproof leather shell and material upper.
- Features both 100g Thinsulate™ and a full fleece lining to keep the cold out in the most frigid temperatures.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and support for all-day comfort.
- Molded rubber outsole, inspired by the classic 1964 Pac boot, gives excellent traction that you need in the slick terrain.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tivoli by Sorel. Sorry!
Interested in new Sorel products?
0% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
79% True to size
10% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
5% Felt wider than marked
5% Excellent arch support
81% Moderate arch support
14% No arch support
These are exactly what I wanted for fall/winter. I was looking for a cute pair of warm boots I could hop into on a whim. However, these are so much more. I lace them lower and tie them more towards the middle so the tongue and fuzzy liner are more exposed than in the picture. A stylish casual winter look with skinny jeans/leggings. Also, adorable with skirts and knee high socks. The Tivoli is short enough to work under regular bootcut jeans, making them much more versatile than a taller boot. Functionally speaking, they keep my feet warm and dry. The lows where I live are in the 30s for the most part with occasionally lower temperatures throughout the winter.
I'd also recommend: Columbia, North Face
- T G - customer
- from Sedona, AZ
- November 14, 2011
Great boot! Size runs 1/2 size small. I ordered my regular size 9 and my toes were at the end with no socks. Will exchange for 9 1/2. Zappos is the best place to shop... free shipping and free returns.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Keri B - customer
- from Tennessee
- December 26, 2011
Great boots! Warm, cute and comfortable. I walked a mile and a half in these shoes the first time I wore them, and continued to walk in them regularly with no problems at all. Super warm, super comfortable, great for snow/wet winter weather.
- Ashley S - customer
- from Virginia
- February 22, 2012
These are just what I needed! I have owned my Uggs for years, but they are not waterproof. These Sorels are just like my Uggs and waterproof! They are easy to slip on and off. They are a good Investment.
I'd also recommend: UGGS
- Reaelise - customer
- January 7, 2012
Great winter boot! So happy with my purchase. I wanted something totally waterproof for nasty weather. This totally fits the bill. So sharp looking too!
- Karen S - customer
- from Olivebridge, NY
- December 12, 2011