- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Chase the winter blues away with the Cheyenne™!
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper delivers durability.
- Lace closure for a secure fit.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction for ultimate protection from the elements.
- 200g Thinsulate lining keeps toes toasty.
- Vulcanized rubber shell and AeroTrac oustole provide maximum traction.
- Temperature Rating: -25° F/ -32° C.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cheyenne™ Lace (Youth) by Sorel Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Sorel Kids products?
Since becoming a division of Columbia Sportswear Company in 2000, Sorel™ Kids has expanded and now offers an exciting range of comfortable, functional and stylish outerwear and apparel. Classic designs, exceptional performance and great value mean Sorel™ Kids apparel will soon be as legendary as our boots.
Sorel™ Kids footwear and apparel meets the rigorous demands of today’s active lifestyle...from snowmobiling and hiking, to taking the kids sledding or skiing. With that, Sorel™ Kids continues to earn the trust of consumers by constantly providing quality products that are warm, dry, comfortable, functional, and affordable
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sorel Kids Cheyenne™ Lace (Youth)
I am an adult female who liked the look of these shoes. I wear a 7½ women's, ordered a 5 and a 6 youth, and ultimately would have fit the 7 with socks. However, I did not end up keeping them because they did not feel quite right when I stepped - the sole and heel were thin. The walls were thin and not as warm. They were as tall as I would like them to be. I wanted to use them in Vermont as winter shoes and I do not think they would have been warm or tall enough for the snow.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from SF, CA
- May 20, 2013