- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Like a faithful friend, the Soleus® P.R. watch will be there to record your very first PR. It'll remind you of your best moments and keep you inspired to set your goals just a bit higher each time you train.
- Full-size face and wide band make it an ideal fit for a large wrist.
- Hardy stainless steel casing with durable polyurethane co-mold strap.
- Digital display with large numbers and letters for a quick and easy read on the run.
- 30 lap memory.
- 5 interval timers.
- EL backlight.
- Convertible display.
- Dual time.
- 2 alarms.
- "Run. Race. PR. Repeat," on back plate.
- Stainless steel buckle closure.
- Water resistant up to 100m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 35 mm
- Case Width: 47 mm
- Case Depth: 16 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the P.R. by Soleus. Sorry!
Interested in new Soleus products?
To them minutes, miles, and heartbeats are more than tiny digits on a wristwatch. They are the gut-check truth about how much you left behind and how much more you have to leave. At Soleus®, they monitor your run so that you can measure your sole. Get it? Soleus® Watches is dedicated to providing the most accurate, most comfortable and most insight-driven running monitors on the market.
RUNNING IS A MENTAL SPORT. AT SOLEUS® INSANITY COMES WITH THE MILES THEY COVER.
This is bulky and looks like a McDonalds toy. Sending back. Disappointed.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 27, 2012
Great watch! Affordable and lightweight design. Looks great with just the right amount of tech.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 27, 2012
I was looking for a good watch with an interval timer. I ordered this one and the Soleus Ultra Sole. This has great functions but the looks of it are all wrong. It looks really strange up close. The strap is too narrow for the bulky oblong face. I returned this one and kept the Ultra Sole.
- A.B. - customer
- from Utah
- October 9, 2012
It's huge! I'm so disappointed. It was way to big for me and when I bent my wrist up I would accidentally hit the buttons...that's not normal. I sent it back!
- Katie J - customer
- from Ohio
- July 30, 2012