- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Greet the sun with a bright smile and a gorgeous pair of shoes from Söfft®.
- Croco-embellished leather or laminated cork upper in a strappy slide style.
- Crisscross straps with teardrop detail.
- Easy slip-on wear.
- Signature leather comfort footbed and lining.
- Hand-painted, sculpted heel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pascale by Sofft. Sorry!
Interested in new Sofft products?
Since 1927, Sofft Shoe Company has dedicated themselves to offering women fine, handmade footwear that unites feminine design with modern comfort. Today, Sofft shoes are Redefining Comfort™ by bringing together premium materials, patented technology, and meticulous craftsmanship to fashion elegant-styles inspired by traditional, European design.
Due to the unique approach taken by Sofft, a masterful, versatile collection of casual shoes, athleisure styles, vibrant sandals, warm boots, and sophisticated, tailored designs have emerged. No matter the occasion, you're bound to find just the right style in the Sofft collection.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
This shoe is darling in person; I am sending it back because it smells horrible, and I really do not like shoes that smell like plastic and emit a chemical odor in my closet. Sadly, this also makes me question Sofft's quality control and wonder what materials are used to construct their products.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 16, 2013