- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A universally sleek silhouette that's delicately framed by subtle yet elegant branding, the Skyline from Smith Optics™ will instantly lift any look into the highest stratosphere of style.
- Glare-reducing polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum comfort.
- Carbonic lenses have been engineered to be the most impact-resistant lens in the world.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Handmade acetate frames feature the inclusion of wire-core temples for a customized fit that still offers rich and distinct style.
- Smith Optics logo hits on side temples.
Frame Width: 138mm
Lens: 43mm high x 62.5mm wide
Temple Length: 123.5mm
- Temple Length: 123 1⁄2 mm
- Lens Width: 137 9⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 15 5⁄6 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Skyline Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Skyline Polarized
These are the best sunglasses I have ever owned. Before I had kids, I bought a lot of designer sunglasses that cost a lot more, and my daughter broke each pair one by one by the time she was 18 months old. Now that she is older and we were going on vacation, I decided to treat myself to a nicer-than-H&M pair of sunglasses for our trip to the Virgin Islands. I picked these because they met my basic criteria: large and dark lenses, polarized, good side coverage and less than $150. I had never heard of Smith Optics before but bought them because they fit my criteria and they looked nice on the woman in the Zappos video (also, I care much less about labels since I have had kids). I was hoping to be satisfied enough to keep them, but I was not expecting to be as happy as I am! I will never again assume that I have to spend at least $300 to get good sunglasses. These are perfect and my husband even likes them. Thank you Zappos! If I ever buy another pair of sunglasses, I will definitely consider Smith Optics because these are so nice. I still can't get over how clearly I can see on a sunny day even though the lenses are dark.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- March 3, 2012
This is the second pair I've purchased of this style. Loved my first pair so much that I had to get a backup pair. Great coverage. Polarization nice for kayaking.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 24, 2013