- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Time goes by quickly when you're enjoying yourself. It becomes easy to forget that you've been laying by a pool for 3 hours as it flys by. WHAT! That wasn't time it was a space ship! When you get up to run away, don't forget to grab your Shoreline by Smith Optics™ sunglasses; it may be the only thing you have left to remember those lazy days by the pool.
- Polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum glare-free comfort.
- Carbonic TLT lenses have been engineered to be the most impact-resistant lens in the world.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Eight-base lens curvature for a performance-enhancing wrap.
- Evolve frames are made with a new material that creates a durable, lightweight and fully transparent sunglass frame that is 53% bio-based.
- An ideal fit for medium to large faces.
- Temple Length: 128 mm
- Frame Width: 144 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 42 mm
- Lens Width: 65 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shoreline by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Shoreline
These were so cute, loved the color, the fit, the style; however, after just 3 weeks of wearing the finish started to come off. Very upset, had to send them back. A shame, otherwise I loved them and Smith.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 3, 2012