- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Following in the foot steps of its bigger brother, the Serpico Slim by Smith Optics® is everything we already know and love, in a smaller frame!
- Metal frame construction for durability.
- Carbonic TLT lenses have been engineered to be the most impact-resistant lens in the world.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Polarized Lenses featured on the following styles:
Black, Mint Silver, Matte Gunmetal and all Matte Desert and Silver styles.
- Toric 9 X 3 base lenses for increased coverage.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for a perfect fit everytime.
- A medium fit that offers medium coverage.
- Made in China.
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 32 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Serpico Slim by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Serpico Slim
I really liked these shades. I normally wear more athletic looking shades but had tried other Aviator styles and they just seemed like I was trying to hard to look cool. These fit well on what I would call a medium face, they are stylish but understated and the clarity is great. They are highly recommend.
- John - customer
- from Omaha, Nebraska
- January 15, 2012
I have a very small face and these glasses fit me perfectly. Very stylish and I get complements every time I wear them. Also, I had another pair of Smith Glasses that the ear piece fell off after some time and Smith replaced it right away with no hassle. I will now always be a customer of Zappos and Smith.
- Wendy n - customer
- from Bozeman
- December 7, 2011
I'm only 5', so needless to say I have a small face. These glasses look great and they are the best for clarity in the sun. Love them! Also for a wire frame they are extremely comfortable
I'd also recommend: oakly
- Wendy N - customer
- from Bozeman, MT
- September 7, 2011
I love these glasses! I am petite at 5'1 and 110lbs. These don't look too big at all! They are very comfortable and the lenses are not too dark! Love them!
- Katiemay - customer
- from Beachy nc
- June 12, 2012
I love these sunglasses - the classic aviator scaled down for a woman's face. The desert color is so pretty. If you're looking for aviator/wire rimmed shades, you'll be happy with these!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Durango, CO
- May 25, 2012