- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go on and on with these ready-to-rule Smith Optics™ Rambler Polarized sunglasses.
- Carbonic TLT lenses have been engineered to be the most impact-resistant lens in the world.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Eight-base lens curvature for a performance-enhancing wrap.
- Grilamid TR90 frame are durable and flexible, making it ideal for a variety of demanding activities.
- Smith Optics logo hits on side temples.
- Non-slip hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads for a comfortably secure fit.
- An ideal fit for medium to large faces.
- Temple Length: 120 1⁄5 mm
- Lens Width: 140 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rambler Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Rambler Polarized
Overall, pretty good glasses. The nose rests get a little sticky and stick to my nose if I wear these longer than 30 minutes. The nose rests could be made of higher quality material. Optics and polarization are pretty good at this price point. Comfort by the ears is good, but these shades are made for active users so they hug your head pretty well and you might have some discomfort. Overall, a good buy.
- George A - customer
- from Chicago
- March 18, 2013
These shades are great! They're light, and block the rays all around. Not too dark, so visibility remains 100%!
I'd also recommend: All Smith products!
- Daniel O - customer
- from Spittal an der Drau, AUSTRIA
- February 29, 2012