- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the connoisseur of the finer things in life - like crisp mountain air, the wide open road, and the crashing waves of a distant shore - Smith Optics™ offers up the oh-so-choice Precept Polarized.
- Polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum glare-free comfort.
- Crisp and brilliant Techlite Glass lens delivers incredible optical acuity, an ultra light weight, scratch resistance, and distortion-free performance.
- Experience true optical clarity with Smith's Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), which corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edge.
- Eight-base lens curvature for a performance-enhancing field of vision.
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coating.
- Resilient, tough, and flexible frames made of Grilamid, an exceedingly light and durable material that will maintain its shape under all temperature changes.
- Offers a medium fit with medium coverage.
- Smith Optics logo hit on side temples.
- Stainless steel spring hinges for easy open and close action.
- Protective case included.
Frame Width: 136mm
Lens: 34mm high x 60mm wide
Temple Length: 121mm
- Temple Length: 124 mm
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 34 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Precept Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Precept Polarized
I believe Smith makes some of the best sunglasses on the market, and these are no exception. Extremely well crafted and stylish. Just note that they fit best on a medium or small (narrow) face. If you like this style but have a larger face, go with the Tenet model, which is the same, only larger. These are my driving glasses and I would not use them for outdoor sports because of their weight and the fact that they have glass lenses. As far as glass lenses go, they are lighter than my similar Maui Jim pair. Also note that the lens tint of this model is not real dark and though they are polarized, some may prefer a darker lens tint.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 14, 2012