- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Performance features meets lifestyle design in the sharp and sleek Lockwood from Smith Optics™.
- Resilient, tough, and flexible frames made of Grilamid, an exceedingly light and durable material that will maintain its shape under all temperature changes.
- Hydrophilic Megol, discretely placed at the nose and temple, helps keep frames in place even in moisture-heavy conditions.
- Polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum glare-free comfort.
- Made of lightweight Carbonic, the most impact resistant lens material in the world.
- Experience true optical clarity with Smith's Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), which corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edge.
- Eight base lens curvature will keep you looking sharp with its mellowed wrap angles.
- Offers 100% protection from the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
Frame Width: 142mm
Lens: 38mm high x 62mm wide
Temple Length: 124mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lockwood Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Lockwood Polarized
They didn't fit my large head and sat weird on my face and nose. The style was as pictured exactly but they didn't do it for me in person, my fault, no one else. They aren't really my style, but if they are yours, you'll like them. Good lenses.
- Jonathan K - customer
- January 7, 2010
I love these glasses! I have a big head and a big face and these glasses fit great and look good, too. They don't look like M&M's on my face like some other glasses I've had in the past. The lens color is nice too. It actually makes colors look brighter and pop out more while reducing glare. Great product and well worth the money.
I'd also recommend: Bolle
- Matt L - customer
- from Santa Cruz, CA
- May 22, 2010