- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Modern lines meld with classic looks in the Gibson Polarized from Smith Optics™.
- Grilamid TR90 frame is durable and flexible, making it ideal for a variety of demanding activities.
- Stylized Smith Optics metal logo hit on side temples.
- Stainless steel spring hinges.
- Polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum glare-free comfort.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Made of lightweight Carbonic, the most impact resistant lens material in the world.
- Six-base lens curvature.
- Offers 100% protection from the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- A medium fit with medium coverage.
- Temple Length: 129 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gibson Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Gibson Polarized
It took me a while to find a suitable all matte frame pair of polarized glasses for a decent price, and so far, I have not been disappointed by the Gibson. The frame is lightweight, such that you barely notice it, but not in a way that you are afraid it will slip off your head during use. The lenses are great, and the style is nice and low-key.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 6, 2012
These sunglasses top the list of my favorite ever! They fit great, look great and feel great. The only thing i can say that id like different is maybe some rubber grips on the ear pieces because it seems that due to the matte finish they don't grip quite as well as other sunglasses.
- Kevbo - customer
- June 6, 2012
Zappos provided very fast delivery and the glasses were in perfect condition. Five stars for Zappos! As for the glasses... Well, I have worn Smith glasses consistently since 2002, and usually they are a bit heavier with the glass lens and have this real solid comfort. These do not have that feeling. They are extremely light and feel like arnettes. They fit well, though, and look really good and have decent lens (I liked my last three pairs much better). But I will buy Smiths again, next time I will try the rose colored polychromatic lens with a different frame style. If I ever got these Gibsons again I would go for those green and wood ones.
I'd also recommend: none.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 30, 2012